Pipework FabricationExtensive Experience in fabrication and assembly of Process Piping and Subsea Tie-in Spools.
Welding Low Temperature Carbon Steels, 300 Series Stainless Steels, 22% Cr Duplex Steel, 25% Cr Duplex Steel, 6% Mo Stainless Steel and Cunifer both onshore and offshore.
Range of pipework qualification is ¼” to 48” diameter and 2mm to 60mm thickness. Qualifying codes include ASME B31.3.
Subsea Tie-in Spools
Range of pipework qualifications is ¼” to 48” diameter and 2mm to 60mm thickness. Qualifying codes include BS4515 Parts 1 and 2, DNV-OS-F-101 and API 1104.
- Facilities available on site for assembly, testing and commissioning of equipment.
- In-house Engineering and Draughting support provided for projects.
- Users of autometTM pipework software with Leica instrumentation – Please follow this link to see a case study of a past project using this software - Marywell Tank Farm
- Full 3D Autocad capabilities including Inventor software expertise.
- We also provide the following services through approved subcontractors:
- NDT: Gamma radiography, X-ray, MPI, D/PEN and UT.
- Radiography Compound.
- Heat Treatment: Preheat and PWHT.
- Coating: Paint systems, galvanising and specialist coatings.
- Pressure Testing.
- Transportation of spool sub-sections to be tied in and commissioned on our Smith Quay facilities and other client nominated ports.